Welcome To Prospect Plaza
You must be a student enrolled at
Colorado State University to live at Prospect Plaza.
To reserve an apartment, EACH prospective resident must complete the application and pay the $25 non-refundable application fee. Once the application is approved, the full security deposit of $500/person must be paid to confirm the reservation. Please note that should you cancel a reservation, your security deposit will not be refunded.
The security deposit is refunded after the unit is vacated, less any cleaning or damage charges.
- Residents pay a flat monthly rate which is all inclusive (water, heat, electricity, trash, cable and Internet).
- Prospect Plaza does not charge installation fees.
- Utilities available at move in with no application fees or additional deposits needed.
- Pets are NOT permitted
- All units are NON-SMOKING
- All prospective residents must complete an application and pay the application fee.